You may schedule haircuts/facials and waxing services with our online booking system below. If you need color or chemical services, please call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as we cannot do these services online at this time.
Because the Health and Safety of our guests and clients is our number #1 priority, please take a moment to complete the following form for your appointment and Covid Requirements for scheduling. Thank you for your support.
1. Salon (hair) Waiver CLICK HERE
2. Spa (skincare, massage) Waiver CLICK HERE
Health and Safety first...
Because we will have fewer stylists working at a time, we ask for your patience and flexibility. #team921 will work together with your formulas as needed. We will also need your understanding If you cannot make your appointment, please give us at least 24-48 hours as we are trying to accommodate 100's of guest appts. with a limited capacity.
2. All guests and staff will be required to wear a mask while in the salon (Per Baltimore City Mayor)
3. Our traditional waiting and beverage areas will be limited.
4. Staff will be sanitizing high touch points, working areas and tools with hospital grade sanitizer and disinfectant between each guest as always. We will have clean capes and fresh towels for each client as required by the Maryland State Board.
5. Thankfully we have a large and open salon space, allowing for social distance between our stylists. We will ask you to do the same with other guests/stylists while in the salon.
6. Our staff will be temperature checked every am before their shift. If you are not well or have been in contact with somebody sick, we ask that you reschedule your appointment. We will have waivers for you to sign before your appointment.
7. The process of checking out will be conducted via a Square touchless system or if you wish to pay cash, please note we will not have change available. Gratuities are preferred via cash or venmo.
Come meet our Junior Stylists!
Coming soon... Ana